The Janis Milham Interview
Updated: Aug 14
Episode 195– The Janis Milham Interview
In this Episode:
Senior Vice President & Global Brand Leader, Marriott Classic Select Brands Leads vision, strategy and execution for all facets of global positioning, strategy, product design, guest experience programming and marketing for a portfolio of seven brands encompassing Courtyard, Fairfield, Residence Inn, Four Points, SpringHill Suites, TownePlace Suites and Protea, representing 40% of the fee income for the company from over 4000 hotels worldwide.
About Janis Milham:
· Janis is a highly motivated and seasoned executive skilled in orchestrating business strategy and operational excellence for major Fortune 500 corporations, with experience leading revenue growth, integration, strategic planning, and cost containment in the Hospitality Industry.
· Visualizes broad situations and executes focused strategies through exceptional leadership, with command of the details necessary to ensure the successful resolution of complex issues. Skilled in quick thinking and devising creative solutions to complex problems, capturing increased efficiency and productivity.
· Excels in the leadership and implementation of business planning processes while developing strategies to meet future challenges; leads major initiatives focused on growth and improved collaboration, as well as internal process improvement and efficiency.
· Areas of Expertise: *Operations Leadership *Revenue Growth *Cost Containment *Business Growth *Mentoring/Coaching *Process Improvement *Brand Management *Team Leadership *Strategic Planning & Execution *Transformational Change Career Achievements: *On bi-annual basis, directs a $12M budget for the planning and execution of the Marriott Select Brand General Manager Conference, which draws 4000 attendees. *Co-founded the Marriott Headquarters Women's Leadership Networking Group, growing the organization to encompass over 100 participants. *Led a high profile re-branding and repositioning initiative, converting 90% of the 800 properties to the new Courtyard by Marriott brand. *Recognized by one of Marriott's largest Ownership group as Host General Manager of the year. *Skilled in expanding brands in international markets, launching and growing the Fairfield Brand in Asia Pacific.
To contact Janis:
1. Do you have a question you want answered in a future podcast?
2. Go to www.AchieveResultsNow.com to submit.
ARN Suggested Reading: https://www.achieveresultsnow.com/readers-are-leaders
Connect with Us:
Get access to some of the great resources that we use at: www.AchieveResultsNow.com/success-store
Thank you for listening to the Achieve Results NOW! Podcast. The podcast that gives you immediate actions you can take to start seeing life shifting results now!